Agile Recruit is currently working with a growing Data specialist who is looking to hire an Account Manager with a Data background to manage several key clients and assist in developing new business. Ideally you will have a good understanding of technologies such as Data Warehouses, Data Lakes, CRM platforms, insight, and analysis tools. This is an excellent opportunity for either an experienced Account Manager, or a data / insight professional looking to move into account management to join an expanding, innovative and exciting business.
You will be working across key accounts to help them develop data strategies and plans managing the successful delivery of work as the point of liaison between the client and the business while being responsible for developing and growing new/established accounts and identifying new opportunities. Clients will look to you for expertise and guidance in supporting their business, marketing, IT, and data objectives.
- Building client relationships at a strategic and operational level through client contact
- Actively seeking out opportunities to develop incremental business with key clients
- Account development planning
- Verbal and written briefing of client requirements
- Working closely with the Technical Project Manager, liaising with the technical services, insight, and data teams
- Management of client and project budgets
- Project evaluation
- Overseeing the quality-of-service delivery in terms of efficiency and client satisfaction
- Participation in brainstorms, strategy development and data project planning.
- Business development and pitch preparation
- Owning and managing profitability and performance across designated accounts, in line with agreed financial targets
- Reporting account performance and progress to the management team on a regular basis
Our client is looking for a highly motivated, self-starter with working knowledge of data and marketing. You should be a quick learner and be comfortable talking to a client knowledgably and confidently about data, analysis, insight, and databases.
- Technical / Data knowledge
- Excellent organisational & Project Management skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to multitask & continually re-prioritise tasks
- Ability to work under pressure & too tight deadlines
- Track record of strategic thinking, working in partnership with several clients or stakeholders
- Experience of profitable management of client accounts
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Marketing knowledge
- Previous experience of a marketing or data services company
- An industry recognised Marketing, Sales, Data or IT professional qualification or degree
If you feel you suit the skills required please apply directly or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will come back to you.