Microsoft Alliances Manager – Remote
Agile Recruit is looking for a Microsoft Alliances Manager with strong strategy and relationship management experience. You will be responsible for identifying the appropriate Microsoft account managers and stakeholders by industry vertical promoting the clients brand and their leading Microsoft aligned services.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong background within Channel and Partner management along with an understanding of all the elements that are required to enable successful with Microsoft.
- At least 3 years of working with Microsoft products & Services including Microsoft’s go-to-market strategy, partner programs, & Data/Cloud solutions
- Experience selling Data focused solutions including data management, analytics, & cloud computing solutions
- Deep understanding of the processes of complex service & software sales
- Proven ability to build pipeline & assist with all stages of the sale cycle
- Have a passion for networking & building relationships
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills.
- Ability to use sales Salesforce and ability to track and forecast sales pipeline and revenue growth.
- Ability to create content and present to all levels of both technical and business stakeholders
- Key team player that will be accountable to multiple stakeholders
- Self-starter, self-sufficient while also collaborative with strong solution, planning & management capabilities
- Create, execute, & manage a partner business plan to achieve targets
- Manage key KPI metrics including net new pipeline, meetings created, meetings attended
- Develop & map Microsoft organisational structure
- Work with Sales, Marketing & Consulting to ensure the client is aligned to drive Microsoft revenue, Microsoft Campaigns & Marketplace/co-sell offerings.
- Lead the Microsoft Growth & support the Microsoft Core Tech Team
- Support sales pipeline growth by engaging the appropriate Microsoft teams
- Maintain and keep up to date internal portals including incentives, deal registrations, co-sell & other key partner metrics
- Develop sales strategies to be more effective & find the right methodologies for success
- Serve as the Microsoft advocate
- Build relationships with Microsoft sales teams
This is an urgent requirement and if you would like to know more around this opportunity please apply directly or contact me at email@example.com – 07985640847