Remote based Azure Infrastructure Engineer. Our client is an established Microsoft Gold Partner who are looking to expand their consulting practice in their Azure team.
The role requires an individual with Azure infrastructure engineering experience with a focus on configuring and setting up the Azure environment.
The role will be Senior or Lead level so will play a part in the delivery into a number of strategic clients providing a high variety of work, as well as an opportunity to grow your career in a number of different directions. In the immediate term however we are looking for capability to:
Deploying Azure resources using the Azure portal, ARM templates and PowerShell
- Configure and troubleshooting Azure Policy
- Configure and troubleshooting Azure RBAC
- Test Azure configuration and recording test evidence
- Design and documenting Azure deployment and configuration
- Set up appropriate test/dev environments for components and services
- Azure IaaS and PaaS services
- Azure implementation and configuration
- Azure Automation, PowerShell and ARM templates
- Azure Security and monitoring
- Azure Policy and governance
- Azure cost management
- Test strategy
The role will be based remotely but please note, that this is with a consultancy and post covid will likely require work based on client’s sites. Whilst every effort is made to keep you local to home, some travel across the UK is inevitable and must be something you can live with.
This vacancy is advertised by Agile Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Agile Recruitment Ltd for contract and interim recruitment are those of an Employment Business and for permanent and fixed-term recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.