BUSINESS ANALSYT – WFH – IDEALLY CLOSE TO HEREFORDSHIRE – £35-45K + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join our PMO team with the potential for part time remote working.
Within this role you will be:
- Operating within a Programme of work, managing requirements for complex software development, architecture, infrastructure and integration projects in a fast paced, frequently changing environment.
- Owning the business and or technical changes from conception through to delivery and handover to BAU.
- Bridging the gap between the business and technical delivery teams, with the ability to communicate effectively at both levels, including responsibility for arranging and facilitation highly technical discussions to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Elicit and document requirements using industry standard techniques; interviews, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios, task and workflow analysis.
- Liaising with leadership teams, functional managers, internal users and other project teams to ensure successful delivery and transition to BAU.
Preferred additional experience in: –
- Financials or Banking arena
- Used to working in an MS house