Remote Working – Yorkshire
Healthcare Sector (NHS)
Some travel required
The successful candidate will be a Mid-Level Business Analyst with a passion for modelling business processes and improving healthcare services.
Key skills required for the Business Analyst:
- A background in Business Analysis including the discovery of user needs, gap analysis and impact analysis
- The ability to co-design workshops
- Create user stories and story board creation
- To be able to learn and understand current business processes and help to model new processes
- Significant experience of analysing stakeholder objectives and issues and translating those into business
- Extensive first-hand practical experience of investigating operational requirements, problems and opportunities and seeking effective business solutions.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
The Business Analysis will bring skills in these areas:
- Strong consultation, negotiation and facilitation skills and abilities
- Expert in analysing stakeholder objectives and translating those into business requirements
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science or similar
- Knowledge of the design and development of mission critical systems, online systems, and mobile Apps.
- Detail orientated with excellent communications skills
- A driving license and car would be desirable
In return, you'll be part of a top flight team making real differences to healthcare provision. As part of the NHS you'll have generous annual leave allowance and sickness benefits as well as the NHS pension scheme. For more details and to apply, please send your CV today.