Our client is an established consultancy renowned for their expertise in Data Management. They are focused on deriving true value from its customers data by helping them to manage, monetise, leverage and make better use of it. They provided services ranging from Data Strategy, Governance and Security to Data Platform Modernisation, Cloud and Customer Intelligence.
- Typically work independently on single or multiple projects or small components (workstreams) of larger projects that are multi-disciplined.
- Utilise your expert knowledge and experience using SQL / SAS / Teradata and at times Hadoop to interrogate data for investigations during project work.
- Liaise with various levels of Stakeholders for detailed business requirements & project status updates
- Understand business processing within heavily regulated environments.
- Desirable skills/knowledge:
- Regulatory processing / execution
- Hadoop / ETL / Tableau / Python
You need to have:
- Data Analysis for Analytical extractions, manipulation and wrangling using SAS / SQL
- Experience in a business change environment
- Good understanding of business analysis methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep understanding of data quality and data governance
- Excellent MS Office skills, ability to use Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio and MS Project to a high standard
- Fraud business knowledge; Data streaming experience; Spark experience; Engineering for machine learning; Agile methodology and delivery
It would be great if you had:
- Financial services background
The role will be based from London or Milton Keynes and you will be primarily be working with customers in the South East. Please note, that this is with a consultancy and will be based on client’s sites. Whilst every effort is made to keep you local to home, some travel across the UK is inevitable and must be something you can live with.
This vacancy is advertised by Agile Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Agile Recruitment Ltd for contract and interim recruitment are those of an Employment Business and for permanent and fixed-term recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.