In this position, you'll join a leading provider of data and cloud solutions working with clients and internal teams on cloud data projects. You'll have the opportunity to consult on analysis, design and modelling and be involved with creating new data pipelines from inception to completion.
This consultancy are looking for Data Engineers with strong client facing skills with the ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non technical audiences.
- Assist with data modelling and systems design
Build pipelines / data shares out of Snowflake such as APIs, integrations with marketing tools, etc.
Build business logic into a set of transformation layers, reconciling as appropriate with historical precedence on legacy systems
Work closely with business stakeholders to understand and scope changes
- Collaborate closely with other members of the data function
- Experience in Agile Development methodologies would be beneficial
You'll be part of a team engineering complex analytics projects and have a solid understanding of developing cloud based data solutions.
Skills and Experience:
Experience in data engineering and a knowledge of the Snowflake Data Platform
- Experience in data extraction and data ingestion from different data sources into AWS
- The ability to create, implement and optimise T-SQL queries using Snowsight
- ETL experience using SnowPipe or similar
What's in it for you?
The company want the best, so will offer competitive salary, flexible benefits allowance, company pension and bonus.
These are fully remote working roles.