Our client is an established consultancy renowned for their expertise in Data Management. Due to this reputation they are continuing to grow and are looking for Data Integration Consultants to join their organisation who share their passion.
As an experienced Consultant or Senior Consultant within the company you will be given the opportunity to work on some of the most cutting edge projects in the field and work alongside the best in the business. The business holds the professional development and expertise of its consultants in the highest terms possible and you will be given access to the latest software before anyone else and will have unrivalled training and development opportunities.
Some typical skills we are looking for:
- Hands on design/ development skills with latest data technologies such as:
- MS BI Stack
- Reporting tools
- Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP) or tools such as Azure Databricks
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- To be able to operate on your own and work with advanced features
- Be a general guide to best practice data warehouse and business intelligence design and architecture
- Be able to learn quickly new technologies such as Cloud, MDM, Data Quality etc.
- A background in professional consultancy is desired but not essential
If you are already able to complete some or all of the above or have the building blocks to be able to progress into this please let us know.
The role will be based from London or Milton Keynes and you will be primarily be working with customers in the South East. Please note, that this is with a consultancy and will be based on client’s sites. Whilst every effort is made to keep you local to home, some travel across the UK is inevitable and must be something you can live with.
This vacancy is advertised by Agile Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Agile Recruitment Ltd for contract and interim recruitment are those of an Employment Business and for permanent and fixed-term recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.