Our client is an established consultancy renowned for their expertise in Data Management. They are focused on deriving true value from its customers data by helping them to manage, monetise, leverage and make better use of it. They provided services ranging from Data Strategy, Governance and Security to Data Platform Modernisation, Cloud and Customer Intelligence.
We are looking for a reliable Project Manager who will manage our key client projects. Your duties will include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. You should have a background in business, management or budgeting and possess strong analytical and team building skills. We expect you to be able to get the best out of the people on a number of data orientated projects working to strict deadlines. Strong stakeholder management skills are required.
Project Manager responsibilities are:
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Organize and coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Oversee the timely delivery of all projects, ensuring they remain within scope and within budget
- Prepare a detailed project plan to track progress
- Monitor project performance with the helps of appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs with the help of appropriate verification techniques
- Prepare reports and present them to senior management as needed
- Maintain relations with the client and all stakeholders
- Analyze and manage risks in order to minimize negative effect on a project
- Build and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Prepare and review comprehensive project documentation
Project Manager requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Project Administrator position in the information technology sector
- Significant experience in software development and web technologies
- Demonstrable practical experience of Cloud platforms and specifically Snowflake, Informatica, AWS and Microsoft Azure platform
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Good practical experience with project management tooling
- Additional certification such as Agile, PMP or PRINCE II will be a bonus
The role will be based from London or Milton Keynes and you will be primarily be working with customers in the South East. Please note, that this is with a consultancy and will be based on client’s sites. Whilst every effort is made to keep you local to home, some travel across the UK is inevitable and must be something you can live with.
This vacancy is advertised by Agile Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Agile Recruitment Ltd for contract and interim recruitment are those of an Employment Business and for permanent and fixed-term recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.