This organisation is leading the way in emerging and advanced technology. They work with state of the art hardware and algorithms and embark on new challenges and projects utilising Machine and Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Due to the innovative culture within this organisation they are now looking for an additional team member in their Systems Admin and DevOps team. If you enjoy new challenges, passionate about growing your knowledge in this exciting space and enjoy improving your skills then this opportunity could be a great step for your career.
Due to this being a key role for the company and a key part of the systems function this role will form an integral part of that team.
To be considered you will need comprehensive experience of the following;
- Experience working on Linux
- Install, maintain and back-up rack mounted servers, KVM switches, file servers and next generation data cards
- Maintain, set up and support IT infrastructure
- Support infosec, firewall and QoS monitoring
- An exceptional analytic approach to solve complex problems
- Ability to work and operate independently
The role will be based from Cambridge
This vacancy is advertised by Agile Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Agile Recruitment Ltd for contract and interim recruitment are those of an Employment Business and for permanent and fixed-term recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.