Global GDPR Delivery Lead
Agile Recruit are partnered with a very well known FTSE listed company to secure a GDPR Delivery Lead on a permanent basis.
Our client is embarking on an enterprise scale rationalisation of systems as part of thir Markets and Domain Transformation Programme. As part of this, and for the Customer Domain to be compliant with GDPR, there are various programmes and initiatives in place across their Group and local IT in 2020 and beyond. Although progress is being made to become compliant this activity needs to be accelerated and co-ordinated centrally to:
· Ensure the company has a joined up approach to delivery to drive efficiency and commonality
· Utilise Group Digital Platforms where possible, e.g. the GDPR control centre, Group MDM platform and Personal Data Vault
· Ensure the decommissioning paths for customer systems are taken into account
· More easily track and report progress against common plans to the Group Executive Committee
This activity needs to be owned and driven by this new role at which will report into the Head of Data Governance which sits in the Group Digital Platforms team.
This role will deliver a common approach for the Customer Domain to decommission systems in-line with GDPR compliancy across the group and include:
· Build of appropriately detailed delivery plans to co-ordinate the effort across the group - integrating source market and regional decommissioning plans
· Manage the relationships with relevant Legal, IT, Data Protection, Business and IT security teams
· Manage approvals from appropriate Technical Design Authorities and Forums of the architectural and decommissioning approach being followed
· Report to the GEC on a periodic basis
· Manage our ‘system of record’ and GDPR reporting tool (Lean IX) and use this as a tracker to measure the decommissioning delivery
o Working with architects in the markets so they can input data to agreed controls
o Work with Markets to ensure a regular ongoing update of their most important customer systems data.
o Agreeing with the community of users the standard data we want to collect for every system (the meta model). This model is expected to evolve over time and users will need coordinating.
o Ensure there is only one model and it is reliably stored to prevent data loss risk.
o Manage getting all systems mapped into the new domain model and ensure the data is updated as the model evolves.
o Organise training for new users. Update training on new features for existing users.
o Lead the community of users to ensure best practice. This could be simply a sub group of the architecture community.
o Ensure enough licenses are available and manage the relationship with the supplier. And make the business case (if needed) for more licenses.
o Work ongoing with Group Security to ensure the setup and usage remains compliant.
o Develop ad hoc reports as needed for Senior Leadership
o Champion the use of Lean IX across the group as a system of record.
Essential experience and skills
· Good experience and knowledge of GDPR and its technical and business impact across customer systems
· Strong project management experience, Prince 2 qualified or similar
· Significant experience working within a modern IT environment delivering large programmes
· Use of Lean IX or similar tools to document IT systems
· Strong technical & business understanding of complex data driven solutions, ideally in a marketing or ecommerce context
· Highly experienced at planning and running workshops to drive toward a desired conclusion