Informatica MDM Consultant, Perm or Contract, £80k-100k Remote
Agile Recruit are looking for a Consultant specialising in Master Data Management to work independently on one-person engagements or as part of a larger team; acting as a trusted advisor for one of our major clients.
You will be responsible for utilizing your business and technical skills to deliver success for our customers. Your conduct and behaviour should reflect the company values of agility, integrity, passion, quality, results orientation and transparency.
·You will be expected to Implement master data solutions that integrate multiple systems and data through application consolidation / migration / conversion
·Conduct data management maturity assessments and identify pain points in data governance including data quality, master data and meta-data management
Design business processes for managing master data throughout the data lifecycle, including data quality, meta-data, and workflow technologies
· To manage all HR related tasks pertinent to the role, (e.g. line management, performance management, disciplinary processes, interviewing).
To temporarily lead small teams whilst the regular team lead is on holiday/absent.
To assist senior staff in ensuring that the project runs to plan (providing estimates, monitoring progress and communicating status internally).
To analyze and translate functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications.
- Designed and implemented data models in Informatica MDM or other MDM technology
- Strong understanding of data structure classifications, workflow and CRUD processes
- Understanding of Data Governance Best Practices
- Master Data Domain experience in one or more of the following data domains (e.g. Product, Customer, Vendor) – Customer preferred
- Industry experience in one or more of the following industries (travel, financial services- banking/insurance, resources – utilities/oil & gas, healthcare – payer/provider, government, retail, communications, high tech)
- Ability to apply MDM concepts across technology platforms
- Full lifecycle development experience
- Strong communication skills
- MDM product installation or admin experience
- Strong understanding or hands-on experience with data quality, data profiling and metadata management
- Agile delivery
- Hands-on experience on Informatica MDM Hub (v 10.x preferred), IDD, entity 360 GUI (preferred) and ideally creating User Exits using JAVA
- ideally Informatica/Semarchy but not essential
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the general sense of the responsibilities and expectations. As the nature of business demands change, so may the essential functions of this position.
We have a number of opportunities in Q1 of next year, so if you are intersted in hearing more, in the first instyance, please send me a copy of your cv along with an indication of your availability and salary expectations and you will be contacted by return.