International Search Consultant / International Search Researcher for European markets.
Agile Recruit is a data and technology recruitment specialist. Due to growth in demand and opportunity in our business in European markets we are looking to expand our capability and hire experienced consultants to our European team. The roles can be based out of our Manchester office or be remote based, and you’ll be working on a blend of existing accounts and new business. Most of our team operate dual desks across contract and permanent positions but this could be tailored differently if required. We are interested in individuals in both candidate sourcing (180 roles) or 360 Sales (and sourcing) roles. Language skills would be useful but as most of the roles require business level English its not a requirement.
Over the past 18 months we’ve invested significantly in our recruitment technology and approach to market and the make-up of our group of companies including Agile Solutions, and Agile Tech Services will allow us to continue to take advantage of market opportunities.
Within our business are consultants with huge amounts of experience and we are looking for individuals who share our dedication to providing a level of service for our clients and candidates that goes beyond CV filtering and booking interviews. We have a truly consultative approach to the way we work, we’re not afraid to challenge the status-quo and we are known experts in our domain.
Why we’re different
We’re not your stereotypical recruitment firm! Here’s what makes us different:
- Grown-up business attitude – Most of us here at Agile have been doing this for a while so we have a grown-up mentality that is based on mutual trust, and shared expectations. We offer flexible working and working from home.
- No Micro-management – you are coming to us with experience so we'll give you the flexibility to work in the manner that you believe best suits the needs of your clients and candidates.
- No KPIs – we don’t set unnecessary KPIs, it’s up to you to do what is necessary to build your business, and of course we’ll guide you along the way.
- No Outrageous Financial Target – You heard correct! we don’t set your targets YOU do. We only set a minimum expectation; you pledge what you want to achieve!
- Collaboration – regular catch ups, stand ups and a culture of collaboration. Here at Agile everyone knows they’re not the finished article and we help each other to succeed.
- The Agile Group – Agile Solutions are a leading UK Data consultancy. This provides us unparalleled access to technical expertise, business development and industry engagement opportunities.
- Commission – As well as your basic, our simple scheme that you can download from our website https://www.agilerecruit.com/join-us/#benefits returns up to 40% of gross profit.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – Got an idea – Lets try it!
A bit about you
- We’re looking for you to have previous recruitment experience working in major European countries (France, Germany, Switzerland etc), with strong candidate sourcing capabilities.
- Candidate focus – you’ll know, candidate is king, and Agile pride ourselves on our service levels to our candidates. We build, maintain and grow our candidate relationships and networks and you should come with some ideas and experience on how to grow and/or interact with niche communities.
- Experience in the Data or Technology domain this includes, Cloud, DevOps, Business Intelligence (BI), Data Warehousing (DWH), Data Quality, Data Governance, MDM, Big Data, Analytics, Data Science, Cyber Security or Software Engineering or other Technology related roles
- We have a broadly autonomous environment for experienced staff so you must be a self-starter and be motivated to achieving the goals that you will pledge to achieve.
- You must come from a 360 / account management background with an appetite to win new business and deliver in a candidate short market.
You will bring to the table:
- Strong track record in candidate focussed 360 recruitment or 180 Candidate / Account delivery experience
- (for individuals joining in 360 role) Business Development experience – more importantly, the ability to deliver on promises with a consultative candidate led approach
- Strong capability to resource passive candidates utilising social media and other sources
- An interest in working in the Data and Analytics domain
- New ideas and ways of working
- Strong written & verbal communication skills and good presentation skills
- Community Builder – you’ll want to be involved in Meet Ups, Conferences and other events to immerse yourself in the candidate marketplace
As well as the environment we operate in our team are offered:
- Flexible working and working from home
- Excellent Basic Salary and Commission scheme
- Health Insurance – with discounted Gym Membership
- Company Pension Scheme
- Mobile Phone Allowance
- Tailored Incentives – Subscription services, new tech, gadgets, vouchers and more
- Access to huge amounts of discounts for high-street and online retailers via our HR system
- Free Fruit, Drinks and Beers in the office