Junior Bid Manager – £60,000 + 10% Bonus
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Junior Bid Manager to join the existing Sales team. The successful candidate will work with the existing sales team, supporting complex bids through the complete bid cycle, as well as supporting the writing of content for PQQ/RFI/RFP/ITT/Frameworks and contributing to, and improving, the existing knowledge base.
You will be required to:
- Work with id management team, sales teams, and service lines to develop effective solutions and innovative, winning proposals, ensuring that completed bids provide the best fit for client requirements.
- Provide written input with a commercial and sales-oriented focus for PQQs, RFIs, RFPs, ITTs, and Framework responses.
- Support growth of the UK business by developing effective proposals.
- Provide constructive challenge to Client Partners and contribute to the development of win strategies and commercial offers.
- Tailoring bid deliverables and bid approaches accordingly.
- Continuously improve proposal quality and bid cost effectiveness.
- Contribute good quality content to the knowledge base.
- Positively contribute to improving the UK’s win rate and deal size.
- Meet client-dictated bid delivery dates.
- Act as an advisor for incoming sales management and sales support queries.
- Be regarded as a subject matter expert in effective bid management.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent people/stakeholder management skills.
- Able to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Able to work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment while driving towards clarity and solutions.
- Commitment to quality and to service improvement.
- Effective prioritisation skills.
- Knowledge and insight of products and services.
- Previous bid management experience.
- Demonstrable track record in the development of winning bids.
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of working across multiple sectors.
This is an urgent requirement and if you would like to know more around this opportunity please apply directly or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org