Can you deliver IT projects on-time and within budget? Reporting to the Head of IT Business Change and Engagement, you will primarily work with the IT Business Analysts, as part of a PMO team within a leading law firm.
Key responsibilities for the IT Project Manager:
- To work to and continue to improve and review the existing project methodology based on Prince2
- Ensure that all projects are correctly formalised from initiation through to delivery and on into live service, including scope, objective and deliverables, and the project plans and document set to support.
- Build working relationships with the wider IT team and gain the support of project stakeholders
- Pay attention to details including financial information and project budgets
- Be able to multitask and deliver IT projects across multiple sites
We’re ideally looking for someone with:
- Prince2 foundation (or equivalent) – qualification to Prince2 practitioner level (or equivalent) is desirable
- Experience working in professional services (accounting, law, finance)
- Good knowledge of IT, including IT development lifecycle
- Experience of working with or managing a project portfolio
- Ability and willingness to deal with shifting priorities, demands and timelines
This role is right for you if:
you are enthusiastic and can juggle a busy workload in our talented IT team. You will be someone who looks for ways to improve systems and has ideas for solving problems.
You'll be joining a highly reputable firm who enjoy hybrid working arrangements. Expect a very comprehensive benefits package including quality pension scheme, income protection, life assurance, employee discount schemes, financial support for learning, 26 days hols and generous bonus scheme.