Ever wanted to get into Media – DAI?
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Linux Engineer or Linux Administrator to join a pioneering and very well established tech leader in Dynamic Ad Insertion technology, allowing broadcasters to seamlessly replace broadcast ads in a live stream on a user-centric basis.. It's a role that will find you using all of your Linux knowledge to maintain and monitor highly available systems. It's also client facing as on-boarding new clients will be key to this role.
If successful you'll be working with a fantastic, highly professional team, learning a bespoke platform, and have opportunities to research new technologies and have a real input into technical decisions – within this small team environment.
Specific duties will include:
- Working with solution architects to implement the roll-out of SaaS products
- Troubleshooting live production issues using standard Linux tools and scripting
- Hardware/software migration
- Customer site installation and support
- Office based three days a week
Skills & Requirements
- A good experience in working with Linux (preferable CentOS/RHEL flavours)
- Understanding of shell scripting or other scripting languages such as PERL, Python, PHP
- Competence in IP, HTTP, and DNS.
- Enjoy working with large scale web applications
- Clear communication the ability to express concepts clearly and concisely by email or verbally
If you don't tick all (technical) boxes but learn quickly, then please apply as there are training opportunities here.
In return, you'll be working in modern office space (3 days a week initially) in a sector that's exciting and constantly evolving. The on call requirement is minimal, the opportunities to learn – massive – so to apply, and to find out more, please express your CV today.