Linux Support / Site reliability
Bonus scheme offered
A chance for a mid-weight support professional to get into system and application infrastructure management for content delivery and video streaming.
In this role you will use your knowledge of Linux networking to help set up new customers on the Linux platform and troubleshoot any issues they encounter. Maintaining network speeds and performance also forms part of the role.
Required Skills for the Linux Support Specialist
- At least 1-2 years experience in working with Linux (CentOS/RHEL)
- Knowledge of PERL or Python
- Experience with AWS services
- Ability to setup and configure Linux servers
- Knowledge of network monitoring
- Good customer facing skills
A bonus if you have worked for an ISP or media company.
In return, you'll be joining a hugely successful team supporting an award-winning technology working with an exciting portfolio of clients in the broadcast media sector. There are opportunities to learn and to progress in this role. Apply now for immediate consideration or call Mary for more details.