Network Programmer, C++, TCP/IP, Manchester
My client is urgently looking for a number of Senior Network Programmers to join an existing team based in Manchester.
You will be working on their core network library, researching and implementing new cutting edge networking technology and tools
You will be expected to analyse, refactor and improve upon existing network codebase, and help programmers from other teams to implement networked game features
You will assist team members with debugging and fixing network related problems and pro-actively identify and address problems, along with integrating the client and server with our backend services and mentoring junior members of the team.
Technical Skills must include:
• Strong C++ and multi-threaded programming skills
• Strong software debugging skills to effectively track/diagnose/solve a variety of complex issues
• Ability to innovate, plan, and deliver full features
• Experienced in TCP and UDP network programming
• Experience developing server mesh technologies
• Experience profiling and optimizing (network, CPU, memory, IO)
• Development experience in Windows/Linux
• Experience with client/server development network traffic management
These are urgent roles which my client is looking to fill as soon as possible and to that end they are willing to conduct the whole process remotely.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please send em a copy of your cv along with an indication of your availability and you will be contacted by return.