A Paid Search Strategist / Lead is sought to develop strategies and improve campaigns for an instantly recognisable online brand.
This Paid Search Specialist role will find you using a combination of skills:
- Planning strategies for paid search and managing budgets and targets
- Evaluating campaigns thoroughly
- Managing key stakeholders across a large business
- Providing accurate and informative reports based on analytics
- Helping teams improve landing pages
- Working with bid technologies
- Testing and evaluation
- Communication and influencing
As a Paid Search expert you’ll like making decisions based upon data and are good with numbers. Other qualities sought include:
- Data driven approach
- The ability to lead and guide others
- Put in place good work processes
- Experience in the publishing industry could be useful here
Reporting directly to the Head of SEA, offering expertise and insight to online campaigns.
Expect a range of benefits, rewards and incentives including 29 days holidays and quality pension scheme. To apply, and for more information please submit your CV today.