RESEARCH ANALYST – WFH – £30 – £38K + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
An international Business Intelligence company is looking to recruit a full time Research Analyst for its top-notch team to work remotely.
We specialize – in tailored made creative solutions to complicated business and litigation challenges for private, public, corporate, law and financial sector clients worldwide.
The business is looking for bright, driven individuals with a desire to learn and use the most advanced operational skills and research methods to obtain intelligence, collect information, analyze it, and create winning strategies.
The company offers a dynamic, challenging, and unique work experience, with clear meritocratic promotion paths; annual retreats; a creative environment, and much more. The work is continually shifting and the individuals who thrive in this environment are those who love a new challenge!
We operate – in more than 60 countries, speak more than 30 languages and use the most advanced operational skills and research methods to obtain intelligence, collect information, analyze it, and create a winning strategy to assist our clients in promoting their business and legal interests.
We offer – dynamic, challenging, and unique work experience with annual retreats and occasional travel
You will need to be interested and ideally proficient in providing technology solutions to collect, process and analyse data from a wide range of sources.
The professional team works with clients to identify and secure electronic evidence using forensically-sound methods and best practices.
They regularly work multinational clients on multiple investigations including general commercial litigation, intellectual property disputes and corruption investigations.
This is a great opportunity to build or develop a cutting-edge investigative and research career.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn and develop skills across all aspects of the EDRM lifecycle.
- Research and discovery
- Excellent oral, writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Creative, outside-the-box thinking.
- Ability to handle deadline pressures and multitasking.
- High level of initiative and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Curiosity, motivation and ability to learn new things.
• High level of professional discretion, responsibility, and confidentiality
- Previous experience of a research or discovery environment
- Degree educated.
- The ability to speak another language ideally German or Portuguese.