Take your sales / pre-sales abilities to the next level with this global video streaming provider.
We are searching for a customer focused engineer who enjoys presenting and helping people understand workflows and technical platforms.
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Engineer
- Develop a deep knowledge of a highly configurable technical platform (Linux OS)
- Help define the optimum implementation approach for each prospective client.
- Serve as the primary technical and product lead supporting the Commercial Teams across a wide range of sales engagements across Sports Federations, Broadcasters/MSOs and Content Owners.
- Take ownership of all aspects related to the technical, platform and product presentation and associated documentation needs such as proposal documents, RFPs, RFIs and general presentation materials.
- Manage multiple workstreams and track progress through Salesforce.
- Support the Commercial Team at industry conferences and trade events.
Key Results Areas
- To contribute to the future success and growth of the company.
- To act as a trusted friend and build clients knowledge of product capability.
- To be the link between the client's technical and product leadership and the product and operations teams.
- To ultimately help the team win and onboard new clients
Knowledge and Experience required for the Sales Engineer
- BA/BS or equivalent required (software or business focused desired)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical writing skills
- Experience in a customer facing environment, specifically in digital product and technology sales processes
- Knowledge of a complex technical platform or content delivery network or video streaming
- Previous experience of working for a business-to-business platform provider
In return, you'll be part of a creative and diverse team at an exciting time of growth. Expect all the great benefits of working for a global media group including company bonuses, an option to take a longer break for Christmas, great healthcare cover for you and family, cool office space and comforts. This is an equal opportunities employer with good values. To apply and for more information, please get in touch today