SAP Specialist Trainer
About the Role
The post-holder is responsible for the design, delivery and evaluation of training to support the SAP element of the Core Systems Replacement Programme.
This role encompasses the entire learning cycle from conducting, interpreting and prioritising training needs, determining and designing the appropriate learning intervention using a broad range of methodologies, along with delivery and subsequent evaluation of its effectiveness.
Experience of training SAP solutions in one or more of the following areas is essential for success in this role:
- Develop effective working relationships with the relevant business stakeholders, Programme team, external implementation partners and wider Stakeholders, they will be the recognised ‘go-to’ source of knowledge and support for all training and development needs.
- Create a range of development courses, materials and resources to appeal to differing learning styles whilst accommodating operational needs. Delivering effective and motivating training to all employees.
- To undertake on-going evaluation process that promotes continual improvement to learning & performance, making and implementing recommendations as a result.
- Facilitate the realisation of the Training requirements through mutually agreed plans using positive working relationships to manage a broad range of stakeholders who often have competing priorities.
- This is a dynamic and diverse role that will enable the role holder to master a broad and desirable skill set that encompasses, effective planning, delivering results and relationship management.
Skills and Experience
Experience of training SAP functionality in one or more of the following
- A Proven ability in seeking resolutions to problems with expediency, intelligence and sensitivity.
- Working with autonomy but considerate of impact on others.
- Experience in facilitating a training provision in a multi-faceted environment that encompasses a variety of roles, teams and individuals.
- Experience of developing e-learning and other training collateral
- Planning and organisation – able to work with multiple and priorities and respond to emerging needs
- Communication skills – strong verbal and written skills with high level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to influence, establish credibility and assert authority when appropriate in an effective and inclusive manner
- Initiative – able to work independently and with ambiguity when required, being able to assess information and data before committing to a decision
- Results driven – strong commitment to fulfilling customer needs
- An appreciation of team working and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Self-aware – understands importance of credibility and remains mindful of how others perceive them