Agile Recruit are partnered with one of the UK’s market leading payment services company to support their search for a Senior Business Analyst.
Our client are well known within the Fintech industry sector, they handle over £8 billion and in excess of 80 million transactions. It goes without saying you will be working with a forward thinking, collaborative business and with the latest technology.
As the Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible for the provision of professional and structured Business Analysis services to all aspects of the business including strategy and roadmap development.
Proactively initiate, develop and maintain effective working relationships with sponsors, stakeholders and team members, and work on multiple IT and Business projects at a time, including some Business As Usual (BAU) tasks
- Line management of a team including undertaking appraisals, participation in recruitment and undertaking 1-2-1s.
- Provide direction, feedback, coaching and personal development to build the capability of the team.
- Support the business as required with strategy development and roadmap development
- Support continuous development of the portfolio process
- Provide conceptual analysis to feed the corporate portfolio; present both qualitative and quantitative analysis; drivers, benefits, costs, ROI, risks etc.
- Elicit and document requirements using industry standard techniques; interviews, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and be able to reconcile conflicts.
- Be able to decompose high-level information into detail; be able to summarise from low- level detail.
- Be able to reverse engineer systems to understand the detailed working of existing system functions and operation.
- Drive and challenge needs and assumptions.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate business needs into requirements.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills including understanding and managing expectations (client and internal) so they either are met or exceeded by the Project delivery