Senior Project Manager – VoD, OTT platforms or highly available web services
Due to project wins and team expansion we have a new opportunity to join a global leader in premium video streaming distribution. This role will find you working on cutting-edge technology for live and on-demand content across the media, entertainment and sports industries.
We're looking for an experienced project manager who can multi-task in an environment that's fun, fast-paced and stimulation. You'll be overseeing video streaming & D2C offerings, part of highly skilled team who enable clients to deliver their content, in the highest quality, on any device with the industry’s deepest feature set.
This is office based 4 days a week in Chiswick, with some flexibility.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager from a technical background, software development or networking infrastructure/ or server administration. Experience working independently, integrating the activities of multi-disciplined teams, and handling multiple projects simultaneously is perfect.
Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager:
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing projects for product launches through the full project lifecycle . Oversight will include:
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for team members
- Hold regular technical team meetings, plan work and sprints
- Ensure that projects meet the clients objectives
- Provide technical guidance and handle escalated technical issues
- Co-ordinate work between project teams (developers, testers)
- Manage project stakeholders
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- MSC, BA or BS degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Project Management or other related field
- Professional Project Management Certification from an accredited institution preferred
- Solid technical project management experience for streaming, server, web and/or application development projects
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Experience in operations and maintenance, including management of multiple releases, 24×7 call support, and/or tier 3 troubleshooting support
- Experience using agile project software suites
In return, you'll be part of a leading edge sports tech streaming business. Expect all the great benefits of working for a global media group including company bonuses, an option to take a two week break for Christmas, great healthcare cover for you and family, cool office space and comforts. This is an equal opportunities employer with good values. To apply and for more information, please get in touch today.