Senior Recruitment Consultant – Tech, Big Data
Agile Recruit is a data and analytics recruitment company exclusively. You will join at a genuinely amazing time. We’ve invested significantly in our recruitment technology and back office functions. We have a centralised marketing / demand generation team and an office upgrade on the cards for 2019! Our goal is to continue this growth and double in size this year.
We are dedicated to providing a level of service for our clients and candidates that goes beyond CV filtering and booking interviews. We have a truly consultative approach to the way we work, we’re not afraid to challenge the status-quo and we are known experts in our domain.
Why we’re different
We’re not your stereotypical recruitment agency! Here’s what makes us different:
- ‘Family business’ – Most of us here at Agile have families so we have a grown-up mentality that is based on mutual trust, and shared expectations. We offer flexible working and working from home.
- No Micro-management – you are coming to us with experience so we'll give you the flexibility to work in the manner that you believe best suits the needs of your clients and candidates.
- No cold calls – we develop business through our network and research into our client’s and prospective client’s needs.
- No KPIs – we don’t set unnecessary KPIs, it’s up to you to do what is necessary to build your business, and of course we’ll guide you along the way.
- No Outrageous Financial Target – You heard correct! we don’t set your targets YOU do. We only set a minimum expectation; you pledge what you want to achieve!
- Collaboration – regular catch ups, stand ups and a culture of collaboration. Here at Agile everyone knows they’re not the finished article and we help each other to succeed.
- Our Sister Business – Agile Solutions are a leading UK Data and Analytics consultancy company. This provides us unparalleled access to technical expertise, business development and industry engagement opportunities.
- Commission – As well as your basic, our scheme returns up to 40% of gross profit.
A bit about you
You’ll have previous recruitment experience within the data and analytics or Tech domain this includes, business intelligence (BI), Data Warehousing (DWH), Data Quality, Data Governance, MDM, Big Data, Analytics, Data Science or Software Engineering / Tech related roles
We have a completely autonomous environment so you must be a self-starter and be motivated to achieving the goals that you will pledge to achieve.
You must come from a 360 / account management background with an appetite to win new business and deliver in a candidate short market.
Candidate focus – you’ll know, candidate is king, and Agile pride ourselves on our service levels to our candidates. We build, maintain and grow our candidate relationships and networks and you should come with some ideas and experience on how to grow and/or interact with niche communities.
You will bring to the table:
- Strong track record in candidate focussed 360 recruitment
- Business Development experience – more importantly, the ability to deliver on promises with a consultative candidate led approach
- Strong capability to resource passive candidates utilising social media and other sources
- An interest in working in the Data and Analytics domain
- New ideas and ways of working
- Strong written & verbal communication skills and good presentation skills
- Community Builder – you’ll want to be involved in Meet Ups, Conferences and other events to immerse yourself in the candidate marketplace
What we offer:
- Flexible working and working from home
- Free Fruit, Drinks and Beers on a Friday
- Excellent Basic Salary and Commission scheme
- Tailored Incentives – Subscription services, new tech, gadgets, vouchers and more
- Health Insurance – with 50% discounted Gym Membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Access to huge amounts of discounts for high-street and online retailers via our HR system