Senior Software Developer
Agile Recruit are currently partnered with one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena.
As a Software Developer you will be working in the R&D team designing and creating next generation applications.
Primary Areas of Accountability
Within this role, you will manage the full development lifecycle ensuring all outputs are fit for purpose.
Some of the key duties will include:
- Designing and creating the next generation of applications, leveraging the latest technology, ensuring solutions stay market leading- An integral part of agile development teams, actively participating in sprint and release planning, daily stand up’s and retrospective meetings
- Actively participating in continuous improvement as part of shaping and delivering the Research and Development strategy, providing feedback to key stakeholders
- Involvement in the requirements gathering process and the subsequent analysis and production of system architecture document, functional specifications, installation and configuration and other documentation for each system
- Coach, mentor and guide junior development team
Key Skills Required
To be successful in these roles you will need:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate technical solutions to a variety of stakeholders throughout the business
- Extensive proven experience of the Microsoft .Net framework, with particular focus on C#
- Experience of Web Services, Web Development and Database development experience (focused on Microsoft technology stack)
- Experience of working within an agile development environment and a passion to deliver best practice in this area
- Ideally a background in software house and / or a financial services environment although this is not essential
- Enjoy learning and implementing new technology and techniques and showing innovation / entrepreneurial ideas