UK Opening – Fully Remote
We are working with a leading UK data consultancy who are seeking a highly experienced Data Modeller with experience in Data Vault for Snowflake.
This project is working with a national client and joins a talented team who are consolidating data to create a single source of truth. Lead the design of Enterprise Data Model, gain agreement on approach for its ongoing maintenance.
What the Senior Data Modeller with be doing:
- Modelling data warehouses, marts, and relate BI and analytical models aligned to business priorities and to standards
- Developing and coach a junior data modeller within Client Site
- Analysing data being landed into Data Platforms, identify any issues including data quality and work with IT engineers, partners and business functions to resolve
- Creating and maintaining the models using formal modelling notification (we are currently using Data Vault 2.0)
- Owning data related test cases to validate model builds and work with the analysts and functions to test against business requirements
Skills and Experience Required
- Data Modelling experience operating at Enterprise Level.
- Significant experience with Creating and maintaining formal modelling notification details.
- Solid understanding of Data Warehousing/ Data Marts & BI.
- Previous experience using Data Vault 2.0
- Experience with Snowflake or other Data Integration tools.
In return, you'll be working for a dynamic consultancy on some of the most interesting projects around. In addition to competitive salary, expect bonus scheme and very comprehensive benefits package. Apply now for immediate consideration