Are you passionate about software and business systems? Want to represent a well established UK leading software house as a consultant/adviser?
This is a chance to represent a leading technology provider in this Software Consultant position. The successful candidate will have solid account management experience, and a keen interest in business processes and capturing user requirements, as well as systems customisation and configuration.
Key skills required for the Software Consultant position
- The ability to build and develop client relationships is key for this post, so good communication skills and the ability to provide excellent customer service and anticipate the needs of clients is key
- Ensure that clients have access to the best products and services
- Be the main point of contact between the customer and the client
- Gain customer feedback and Identify areas for improvement in products
- Oversee projects, monitor success
A driving license is sought as well as some flexibility to do overnight stays when visiting some clients
If you're now seeking a consultative Account Management opportunity this should appeal to you. In addition to joining a friendly, top-flight team of professionals there's a competitive benefits package and on-going opportunities for career training and development that you won't want to miss.
Apply now for more information and immediate consideration.