SOFTWARE ENGINEER – HEREFORD AND WFH – £30-40K + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We are one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK and are experts in the payment and financial services arena. We have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for Software Engineer to join our Research and Development team.
This role can be worked remotely but there may be occasional site visits.
Within this role you will:
- Assist in the requirements gathering process to help ensure requirements contain enough information and fact to support design, development and implementation.
- Participate in ‘Agile’ development team to develop software designs and specifications based on system level requirements and in accordance with defined development procedures.
- Actively participate in sprint and release planning, daily stand-ups and retrospectives.
- Design software that meets the requirements of the business and users with scope for extensibility, ease of maintenance, supportability and configuration.
- Provide support, consultancy and assistance to colleagues and other areas within the business as required.
- Maintain and improve current skillset by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Experience with .NET and/or .NET Core
- Experience of Azure or other Cloud technologies
About The Company
People are at the heart of our organisation and we reward our employees with a competitive benefits package which includes, a defined contribution group pension scheme, income protection, life assurance, an array of health and wellbeing options including private healthcare cover and an onsite gym. This is coupled with our excellent Learning and Development offering.