As a Software Support Specialist you enjoy sharing your product knowledge and liaising with technical experts to overcome performance issues and help customers get the full advantages of software.
Previous experience in technical support and proven customer management skills are key for the Software Support Specialist role combined with:
Skills required for the Software Support opening
- Ability to understand and replicate customer issues
- Accurately prioritise follow up activities and where needed coordinate with technical team
- Answer specific queries relates to software products
- Assistance with quality assurance testing before release
- Produce product related materials to help users
- Update the CRM
- Maintain software licensing records
This is a key position to act as the ambassador for a very well established technology company, clients are varied but will include local authorities. In return, expect a competitive salary and benefits, including shares in the company.
If you're excited by cutting edge software and would like to be part of a professional team of software enthusiasts, working on the busy front line, please get in touch today.