StreamSets Data Engineer x2. Working with a team of agile consultants you'll be supporting critical Data Ingestion projects, working in a team to drive end to end feature delivery to meet the business outcomes.
For this programme we are looking for consultants with a blend of key skills so that the teams are able to cover:
- Software – StreamSets Data Collector, StreamSets Control Hub, Kafka, Mongo DB, CDC
- Programming languages – JAVA, Python, SQL
- Working practices – Data Delivery Experience
- Methodologies – Agile
Duties of the projects will include
- Analysis of business requirements, Manage technical meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Provide design/engineering capability for work stream utilising Speedzone platform
- Design and implementation of data processing strategy including StreamSets pipeline design
- Kafka event modelling design; integration points with related work streams
- Data sanitisation; error handling
- Provide support to platform owner and delivery leads to manage use case delivery
- Deployment & Implementation support
We antcipate the team will consist of 2 consultants focussed on Kafka elements and 2 consultants focussed on StreamSets elements though this is fluid and we'd be interested to hear from consultants with capability across any of the areas highlighted above.