Would you like to work as a IT Project Manager for an organisation who are at the forefront of their industry?
Our client is a specialist company delivering within the built environment and partner with a number of well established companies as well as delivering to UK Government programmes. The organisation's continued growth has led to this new opportunity.
We are looking for a Technical IT Project Manager with experience within the built environment construction sector, ideally with knowledge Building Information Modelling (BIM) and BS1192 and associated processes.
As a Technical Project Manager your role will be to manage the configuration, development, implementation and roll out of the product platform and associated applications within customer’s projects and businesses. In order to be able to do this you must be able to draw on a broad range of pre-existing skills and experience, including:
- Delivery of technology-led projects in large organisations
- Experience in system integration
- Sector knowledge in built environment and GIS systems to communicate effectively with customers and other stakeholders
- Strong Project Management – with experience of agile delivery (and ideally qualifications in agile, Prince 2 and/or APM)
- Experience managing the full life cycle of multiple projects.
- Strong problem-solver, capable of efficiently providing complex solutions comfortable working in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
The organisation are keen to have people who can innovate and be able to improve how things can be done. Any experience in mobile app development and/or managing solutions on cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP or IBM Cloud) or/and Digital Engineering and how it can add value and delivery efficiencies to existing processes and practices would be desirable.