TEST LEAD – HEFERFORD / WFH – £35-45K + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We are now recruiting for a Test Lead to join our Software Delivery Team. In this role, you will manage members of the Test Analyst team. You will be setting the standards for others to follow across the Testing resource pool; mentoring and supporting the development of team members whilst undertaking multiple projects of your own. There is also a potential for part time remote working within this role.
The successful candidate will be required on a Hereford site for a minimum of 3 days a week but may be required for more.
As Test Lead, some of your key duties will include:
- Initiating, leading & supporting the quality and governance compliance within the IT delivery team to optimise business value
- Allocating suitable test resources to a project team upon request by a project manager.
- Ensuring the testers have an appropriate, stretching personal development plan in place.
- Assisting with test environment and data management.
- Communicating test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project team and management.
Experience with Selenium and Lode Runner would be desirable.