Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Data & Technology Sector) – Uncapped Earning potential through market leading commission scheme – £35-70K OTE year 1
Agile Recruit is a data and technology recruitment specialist. Due to growth in our business we are looking to expand our capability and hire Trainee Consultants to our teams. The roles will be based out of our Manchester office though remote working opportunities are central to our business (once you are up to speed). You’ll be working on a blend of existing accounts and new business within the Data & Technology domain, one of the fastest moving sectors that includes, Cloud, DevOps, Business Intelligence (BI), Data Warehousing (DWH), Data Quality, Data Governance, MDM, Big Data, Analytics, Data Science, Software Engineering and other Tech related roles.
Within our business are consultants with huge amounts of experience and we are looking for individuals who are energetic and driven and share our dedication to providing a level of service for our clients and candidates that goes beyond CV filtering and booking interviews. We have a truly consultative approach to the way we work, we’re not afraid to challenge the status-quo and we are known experts in our domain.
Why we’re different
Over the past 18 months we’ve invested significantly in our recruitment technology and our approach to market and the make-up of our group of companies including Agile Solutions, and Agile Tech Services will allow us to continue to take advantage of market opportunities. We’re not your stereotypical recruitment firm though. Here’s what makes us different:
- Grown-up business attitude – Most of us here at Agile have been doing this for a while (to say the least) so we have a grown-up mentality that is based on mutual trust, and shared expectations. We offer flexible working and working from home.
- No Micro-management – Its not our style. We’ll give you the training, knowledge and tools but give you the flexibility to work in the manner that you believe best suits the needs of your clients and candidates.
- No unnecessary KPIs – Very quickly you’ll find it’s up to you to do what is necessary to build your business, but of course we’ll guide you along the way.
- No Outrageous Financial Target – You heard correct! we don’t set your targets YOU do. We only set a minimum expectation; you pledge what you want to achieve!
- Training & Collaboration – Bespoke training based on your needs, regular catch ups, stand ups and a culture of collaboration. Here at Agile everyone knows they’re not the finished article and we help each other to succeed.
- The Agile Group – Agile Solutions are a leading UK Data consultancy. This provides us unparalleled access to technical expertise, business development and industry engagement opportunities.
- Commission – As well as your basic, our simple scheme that you can download from our website https://www.agilerecruit.com/join-us/#benefits returns up to 40% of gross profit.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – Got an idea – Lets try it!
We’re looking for you to have previous experience in a sales environment, ideally B2B (or a very good understanding of why you’ll be good at it).
You will need to bring to the table:
- Drive, Determination and Intelligence
- Business Development / Sales experience – ideally B2B
- Positive attitude towards research – able to stay focussed and see the wood from the trees.
- An appetite to win new business and deliver in a candidate short market.
- An interest in working in the Data and Analytics domain
- Can do attitude able to innovate new ideas and ways of working.
- Pride and Passion and Dedication to getting the job done
- Strong written & verbal communication skills and good presentation skills
- Community Builder – you’ll want to be involved in Meet Ups, Conferences and other events to immerse yourself in the candidate marketplace
As well as the environment we operate in our team are offered:
- Flexible working and working from home
- Excellent Basic Salary and Commission scheme
- Health Insurance – with discounted Gym Membership
- Company Pension Scheme
- Mobile Phone Allowance
- Tailored Incentives – Subscription services, new tech, gadgets, vouchers and more
- Access to huge amounts of discounts for high-street and online retailers via our HR system
- Free Fruit, Drinks and Beers in the office