Unity Developer (VR)
We are looking for a Unity Developer to join our business.
Your focus will be on implementing the best experience for the end user, pairing your technical background with your creativity and strong sense of design. In this role, you will be challenged to build lasting, scalable solutions that integrate with extant systems and take AR/VR delivery to full production implementations.
Ideally You will...
- Build 3D AR / VR experiences using the Unity game engine.
- Implement user flow / gameplay mechanics, collaborating with 3D artists and design.
- Collaborate with designers, system integrators, and architects to execute.
- Identify and proactively manage technical decisions, risks, actions and opportunities.
- Gather requirements through interactions with clients.
- Drive user training and adoption through documentation.
- Help client’s scope, train, troubleshoot solutions.
- Provide solution demonstration and guidance to support sales efforts.
- Provide technical input and level of effort estimations into client proposals.
- Maintain an active understanding of relevant hardware and software market leaders.
- Establish informed opinions on the role of AR/VR in the Enterprise.
- 1 - 3 years’ experience using either Unity3D or Unreal game engines programming in C# or C++.
- Ideally will of shipped titles or applications utilizing AR/VR.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience developing software including git SCM, unit tests, debugging, CI/CD pipelines, QA, and release engineering.
- Computer Science or Game design degree
- Experience with graphics pipelines and rendering techniques.
- Experience with AR/VR platforms (such as Upskill Skylight, PTC Vuforia Studio).
- Networking skills – Peer to Peer and Multiplayer Networking
- Familiarity with REST or MQTT
- Strong code optimization skills.
- Experience in user-study design and data-driven analysis.
- Experience with real-time audio/video communication platforms and technology (such as WebRTC).
Professional Skill Requirements
- Ability to understand business needs, articulate trade-offs, and discuss solutions with business and development teams.
- Flawless written and oral communication across business and technical stakeholders.
- Able to comfortably manage multiple tasks, communicate status, escalate issues and juggle competing priorities
- Strong team player with a “can do” attitude, and the flexibility to jump in wherever need