Terraform Consultant, AWS, CI/CD, Home Based.
We are currently working with a large household name who are looking to build a Cloud Digital Transformation Team.
They are looking for a number of Terraform In this high-profile role you’ll work on cutting edge, high level projects focusing on development, AWS deployment and application management.
You’ll join our new, agile team which has been created to work on a large digital transformation project. With your AWS implementation experience and ability to introduce cloud deployment best practice you’ll play a critical role.
If you’ve got strong Terraform skills, and experience working with AWS this could be the role for you.
What you’ll be doing
- Designing and implementing the Terraform templates and Sentinel Policy
- Developing and enhancing IAC and application CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Ansible
- Providing technical leadership and educating / collaborating with other teams
- Being trusted to make decisions about the tooling/technology choices or technical practices
- Solving problems by creating tested and maintainable code
What we’re looking for
- Extensive knowledge of cloud infrastructure and Terraform technology
- Significant experience in a technical engineering role – particularly across the development lifecycle
- Ability to combine agile and technical best practices
- Ability to collaborate with and influence senior stakeholders
- Well versed in a Linux environment
On the technical side, we need you to have
If you are interested and would like to know more, please send me a copy of your cv along with an indication of your availability and salary expectations and you will be contacted by return.