What do you want from working in recruitment? To smash out cold calls by the dozen? Incentives based on drinking and silly outfits? What about an industry-leading commission scheme and an opportunity to be a consultant as much as a recruiter?
Agile Recruit believes in professionalism and trust. If you have a data recruitment or IT recruitment background, that’s helpful in working for us. But it’s not essential. What is essential is a real desire to work in this rapidly changing, high-growth, lucrative, specialist sector. To operate in line with our values and to make the most of the insight and guidance we’ll provide, to build your career.
We’re rapidly expanding in Manchester and Milton Keynes, with plans for Glasgow in the pipeline.
We’re an adults-only employer. Which means if you’re a grown-up recruiter, we’ll treat you like one.
Our offices in Manchester and Milton Keynes are both centrally located. In Manchester we’re close to Market Street with easy access to Piccadilly station and various Metrolink stops. On Midsummer Boulevard in Milton Keynes we’re a short walk from Milton Keynes Central station and Centre:MK. But we’re flexible enough to let you work wherever and however best suits your clients, your candidates and yourself.
Our cloud-based IT systems and IP-based phone systems make seamless remote working easy. And our refusal to micro-manage means we’re interested in outcomes, not KPIs. So you’re free to earn our lucrative commission levels through your own efforts, in your own way.
However, because we’re backed by our sister company – data integration and business intelligence specialists Agile Solutions – we can support you with insight and knowledge most recruiters can only dream of.
Benefits and Rewards
Money isn’t everything. But only if you’re earning plenty of it. So we combine a leading commission scheme with benefits that make us a great place to work. These include:
- Flexible and home working. Our best-of-breed systems and software are set up to make working remotely seamless and simple.
- Health and wellbeing. We’ll subsidize your gym membership. And if that doesn’t keep you fit and healthy, we’ll take care of you with private medical insurance.
- Mobile phone allowance. We want you to stay in touch but we don’t believe it should cost you.
- More good stuff for less. We’ve negotiated discounts on your behalf, for everything from cinema tickets to holidays.
- Compare your package . Don’t just take our word for the commission you could earn. Use this template to enter your current billing and see how your existing package stacks up against ours.
Do you know the ins-and-outs of the data sector niche markets? Or are you ready to move from a related sector in IT? Are you used to dealing with varied candidates and to undertaking extensive research? Then please get in touch.
We can never have too many consultants and you can never have too much experience.
If you’re interested in any of our current vacancies, why not click on the relevant job on this page and apply now.