Lead DevOps Consultant, Remote UK Based, £100k + Bonus + Benefits
Agile Recruit is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity within a national client. We are looking for an experienced Lead DevOps Engineer to join a growing professional services organisation to build and lead a DevOps practice as part of the Data Platforms & Engineering division.
You will collaborate with other practice heads and with senior leadership to develop and implement service, capability & capacity strategy.
Responsibilities will also include ownership & enforcement of standards and practices to provide assurance of quality, reliability & scalability of all work delivered within the DevOps practice.
As a Lead DevOps Engineer you will have opportunities to lead and work on varied engagements with companies across multiple industry sectors working with cutting edge DevOps technology & techniques in support of Data & Analytics solution deployment.
·Provide senior & expert DevOps services to my client's customers including both system and process architecture & design as well as hands on development work as required within consulting engagements with our customers
· Take on delivery leadership & management on consulting engagements including technical design authority and delivery assurance including stakeholder & relationship management,
· Working with consulting leadership to continue to expand the DevOps team & build that capability within consulting
· Collaborate with consulting leadership on evolving the DevOps practice resourcing, service & product strategy & roadmap
· Ownership of the DevOps related standards & practices, covering subject matter areas that will include CD pipelines, advanced monitoring and alerting and many other technologies
· Experience in supporting and driving a DevOps culture and building out capability
· Deep expertise with Cloud Platforms, ideally including AWS & Azure
· Experience with various practices including CI, CD, Microservices, Infrastructure as Code, Security as Code and Monitoring/Logging and containerisation
· Strong grasp of security considerations in cloud governance
· Code Repositories (GitLab)
· CI/CD build platforms (Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Azure DevOps),
· DevOps frameworks (Terraform, Ansible, Packer, Docker / Kubernetes)
· Logging/Monitoring tooling (AWS CloudWatch, Grafana, Prometheus)
· Target Cloud Infrastructure & Services (AWS, Azure)
· Scripting capabilities (Bash, PowerShell, SQL, Python)
· Other Code Repositories (AWS CodeCommit)
· Other CI/CD build platforms (AWS CodePipeline),
· Other DevOps frameworks (CloudFormation, Azure ARM templates,)
· Other Monitoring tooling (Splunk, ELK, Dynatrace, OpsGenie)
· Other Cloud/On-Premises Infrastructure & Services (GCP, VMWare)
· Other scripting capabilities (AWS Lambda Functions / Azure Functions)
This is an exciting role offering a very competitive salary with some fantastic benefits in a company with a thriving growing culture. They offer extensive investment for training, certification and personal development.
If this is of interest, please send me a email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07985640847